Out here in Norfolk, Nebraska, we have plenty of open space and clean air. We don’t have a lot of factories and traffic, so we don’t have to worry about smog. And while we appreciate the clean air outside our homes, the truth is that the air inside our homes isn’t always as clean.
That’s why at Midwest Clean Air, we offer Norfolk residents a slate of services to clean and sanitize the air in your home. After all, your home is where you spend most of your time, so you want it to be safe for you and your family. Our services include:
- Air Duct Cleaning — All treated air enters your home through the air ducts. If these ducts are choked with dust and allergens, your HVAC system blowsthe contaminants throughout the house whenever it turns on. We clean air ducts, so the air in your house is fresh and clear 24/7.
- Dryer Vent Cleaning — Dryer vents are lint magnets, and when this lint builds up, it creates a fire hazard. We have special tools to clean the lint out of the vent’s grooves so your dryer is safe to operate again.
- UV Air Purifier Installation — Stop dangerous pathogens from entering your home with a UV air purifier. The low-level radiation kills bacteria, viruses, germs, mold spores and more.
- Mold Remediation — Mold in your home can make you sick, even if you can’t see or smell it. We test for the presence of mold, then remove all traces of this perilous fungus.
- Sanitizing & Odor Removal — Try as you might to remove stubborn odors, your efforts are too often in vain. Our professional team knows how to banish even the toughest odors for good, including pet urine, smoke, decay and more.
- Lifetime Services — You have enough to worry about every day — turn over the task of maintaining your HVAC equipment to us. Never again will you have to worry about when you last changed your furnace filter or cleaned your A/C coils.
- Crawlspace Cleanup & Waterproofing — Crawlspaces can be unpleasant, even dangerous, places. We transform them, making them clean and safe for anyone who needs to access them.
- A/C Coil Cleaning — Dirty A/C coils are overworked coils. We clean evaporator and condenser coils every spring to ensure your A/C is in top shape for the busy season.
- A/C Blower Motor Cleaning — If your blower motor isn’t clean, it can fill your house with dust and pollen every time your A/C turns on.Trust us to keep your A/C clean and in good working order.
Call on Midwest Clean Air in Norfolk, Nebraska
Clean air is critical to good health. When your home is harboring contaminants, you or your family members may suffer a host of symptoms, including:
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Trouble breathing
Don’t put up with toxic air for another minute in your Norfolk, Nebraska, home. Contact Midwest Clean Air today, and breathe easier tomorrow.